Do you find yourself feeling like you get “stuck” every time you get a coding question?
Welcome to Data Structures & Algorithms, Level up Course the only course that provides you an ultimate practice on problem solving process and helping you to take your data structures & algorithms to the next level. The course is taught by an expert instructor Prateek Narang from Google, who is not just a software engineer but also has mentored thousands of students in becoming great programmers & developers.
The Course contains 25+ hours of interactive video content & dozens of coding exercises, teaching you the right tips & tricks in problem solving in a most concise way. Every problem discussion starts with a brute force approach, optimisations and ends with hands-on-coding video in C++ as well.
Here is what you will learn –
Problems on Data Structures
* Arrays, Strings, Vectors
* Hashing (Unordered Maps, Maps, Sets)
* Stacks, Queues, Linked Lists
* Binary Trees, BSTs, Heaps
* Graphs, Tries
Problems on Algorithms
* Brute force, Backtracking
* Sliding Window Algorithms
* Sorting, Searching, Binary Search
* Dynamic Programming Fundamentals
* Important Graph Algorithms
* BFS & DFS, Shortest Paths
Unlike most instructors, I am not a salesperson or a marketer. My job is to help you build strong fundamentals in programming & be a successful developer. Through Udemy, I am providing this course to you at a fraction of cost of its original cost, so that anyone who is interested to learn can take their skills to the next level. So I hope you sign up today, and I will see you in the course.
Who this course is for:
- Students pursuing Computer Science or related fields
- Beginner-Intermediate level programmers with basic knowledge of data structures
- Developers who want to excel in problem solving skills & competitive coding
- Students who know theory of data structures, but find hard to implement in problems
Created by Prateek Narang, Coding Minutes
Last updated 5/2021
Size: 13.85 GB