Create React JS & Redux JS apps by going through the details. Build 3 React-Redux apps using ES6, APIs and NPM packages
What you’ll learn
- Build fantastic single page full-fledged React and Redux JS application.
- Build Applications that consume data from 3rd Party systems or Api’s using web requests.
- Master fundamental concepts on how to structure your React JS and Redux JS applications
- Be a person who can talk about and explain Redux to other developers because you will know it very well.
- Deploy your React JS application on Cloud.
- You will go all the way from React js beginner to advanced React and Redux js developer.
- You will be able to debug your code and understand other developer’s code.
- You will be able to design faster websites using React Js and Redux Js
- Good understanding of React JS – There is a bonus section on getting started with React JS
- Understanding of “state” and “props” in React
- Understanding Components management in React
*** Brand New Course Launched in August 2017 ***
*** Learn React JS and Redux JS by creating 4 real world apps ***
*** With more than 40,000 students and counting. Make sure to check out other courses by the instructor. ***
Do you want to learn the number #1 programming language that is powering awesome User Interfaces of the internet?
Are you tired of wasting your time and money on random youtube videos or React JS and Redux JS courses that are either too simple, or too difficult to follow?
Or do you struggle to deeply understand and use React in real projects?
Or are you someone who is curious to know and learn React.js along with Redux.js?
If your answer is a big YES… Then this is exactly the course you are looking for!
There is no formation without repetition!
Why Should I take this course?
If you have seen the job market or job boards, you will know how popular React Js and Redux Js frameworks are for Single Page Web Development. As one of the most popular pairs of frameworks, learning React and Redux is a must. Simply put, learning React will open doors and jobs for you.
Here is exactly what we cover in this course:
- All the React JS and programming fundamentals: What is React? Who uses it? Adding React to your site.
- How to make React code interact with webpages: DOM manipulation. Learn how to select and change webpage elements, create new elements and handle DOM events. Accessing React DOM.
- This is project-based, self-paced course that will get you started with coding your React Js and Redux Js apps.
- We will start by learning the essentials of React JS concepts (this is an optional section for students who already know React JS) – We will also build a full-fledged React JS app, before moving on to Redux JS.
- Next, create your first Redux application to learn how to pair this elegant and complex framework with React.
- Next, build an application that uses an API along with routing for multiple pages and has more advanced redux mechanics.
You’ll not only learn React and Redux, but get comfortable with popular libraries like, redux, react-redux, react-bootstrap, react-router-dom, and more. Plus, you will see how React js and Redux js work together with simple diagrams.
Let’s now find out if this course is for you. It’s a perfect fit if…
Student #1: You want to gain a deep understanding of the most popular programming front-end library in the world: React.js.
Student #2: You have taken other React.js and Redux.js courses but: 1) still don’t really understand React and Redux, or 2) still don’t feel confident to code real-world apps. This course is perfect for you!
Student #3: You are interested in using React and React-Native in your application to make it cross-platform, but don’t know where to start. *I will also recommend, you start with my other React JS course*
Now it’s your turn to decide. This is what you get:
• Lifetime access to my HD quality videos. No monthly subscription. Learn at your own pace, whenever you want.
• All videos are downloadable. Learn wherever you want, even without an internet connection!
• Downloadable final code for each section.
• My personal support in the course Q&A.
Sounds great? Then start learning today by clicking the “Take this course” button right now, and join me in the only React.js and Redux.js course that you will ever need!
I will See you in the Lectures!
Who this course is for:
- Programmers looking to learn Redux JS
- Programmers who are looking to use Redux JS in their next full-fledged application
- A perfect student who wants to use React JS Responsibly.
- Programmers who have used React JS and are fed up with the state management
Created by Abhay Talreja
Last updated 10/2017
Size: 2.23 GB